A group of 30 professors from Gujarat visit PM Modi after attending training programme in U.K.December 09, 2018
New Delhi: A group of 30 professors from various universities across Gujarat led by State Principal Secretary Anju Sharma visited Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Delhi after completing 10-day training on ‘global practices in education sector’.
The training programme was held with purpose to benefit Gujarat from world’s best education methods. The training programme was held jointly with U.K. government. It has four phases. 5000 professors of 11 private and government university in Gujarat are to be trained under this programme.
Geoff Wain, British Deputy High Commissioner in Gujarat and Shital Bhadrwad, Director, Global Training Education Progamme(U.K.) were present during the visit to Prime Minister.
- 248 latest detected Covid19 cases in Ahmedabad
- રાજ્યના ખેડૂતોના ટુંકી મુદતના પાક ધિરાણ પરત ભરપાઈ કરવાની સમય મર્યાદા વધુ ૩ મહિના વધારાઇ
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 15,944; new 372 cases in 24 hours: State government
- Renown astrologer Bejan Daruwala passes away in a hospital in Gujarat
- Gujarat HC orders 10% cut in the rate fixed for Covid19 treatment in private hospitals
- Fire breaks out in Sakar 7 building on Ashram Road, one person dead, 35 rescued