President of India performs bhoomi pujan for railway station at Kevadia ColonyDecember 15, 2018
Statue of Unity: President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind today performed bhoomi pujan for proposed Rs. 20 crore Kevadia Colony railway station which shall connect Kevadia Colony to Delhi – Mumbai railway line route. Proposed railway station will be a green building. It will also generate solar power. According to Gujarat Chief Minister, the railway station will come up by March 2020. Dignitaries including the President, the Chief Minister and union railway minister remembered Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel in their speeches. Worth noting that today is the death anniversary of Sardar Patel.
- Met issues fresh heavy rainfall warning for parts of Gujarat for next 4 days
- Water level of the Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam receding again after touching the historic FRL mark of 138.68 meter for the first time
- Will bring Indian envoys here for annual meet, this is start of New India: EAM S Jaishankar at Statue of Unity
- Full Reservoir Level 138.68 m achieved for the first time ever in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam, the lifeline of Gujarat
- Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam 99.56% full at 1 pm today, Just 13 cm below over-flow mark
- Sitharaman announces measures to boost housing, export sector, says inflation under control