PM Narendra Modi inaugurates Asia’s second longest rail-cum-road bridge over river BrahmaputraDecember 25, 2018
Assam: Prime Minister Narendra Modi today inaugurated a 4.94 km-long bridge on the Brahmaputra river which is Asia’s second longest rail-cum-road bridge. It has a serviceable period of 120 years. Around 70,000 metric tonnes of steel has been used for the construction of this Bogibeel Road-cum-Rail Bridge on the river Brahmaputra.
- Afghan students living in Ahmedabad, Gujarat; a feature
- Overhead water tank fall slightly differently than as planned during demolition in Ahmedabad
- Art and Music galore at Dhal Ni Pol Festival
- Procurement of groundnut at MSP begins across 145 centers in Gujarat
- Nityanand Ashram case: Father of the two ladies approaches Gujarat High Court, files habeas corpus petition
- Moderate tremor of 4.3 intensity in Kutch district of Gujarat, no damage reported