200 families return to Hindu faith in an event in South GujaratDecember 27, 2018
Valsad: More than 200 families who were converted to Christian faith in the past, have now returned to Hindu faith in a gathering in Kaprada here organized by Swaminarayan Gyanpith organization under the title of Virat Hindu Dharm Jagaran Sammelan.
The organization has started a drive to construct Hanuman temple in every village in response to growing presence of Christian Missionaries that are involved in religious conversion activities.
According to Swaminarayan saints, poor rural Hindus are converted in mass by Christian Missionaries by adopting wrong tactics.
- AMC declares new Micro Containment Zone; Critical covid beds availability above 2,000 mark
- Daily fresh Covid19 cases count slides below 10,000 in Gujarat
- PM releases 8th instalment of Rs 2,06,67,75,66,000 financial benefit under PM-KISAN to 9,50,67,601 farmers
- JioPhone users to get 300-minute outgoing calls free/month, buy-one-get-one on plans
- Heavy to very heavy rainfall at a few places over Saurashtra, Kutch on 18th May: IMD
- Core group on Covid led by Rupani to visit Palanpur, Bhavnagar
- One held for making Yashraj Mukhate type spoof video of Chief Minister Rupani
- Gujarat govt to directly recruit over 2,000 nurses urgently