200 families return to Hindu faith in an event in South GujaratDecember 27, 2018
Valsad: More than 200 families who were converted to Christian faith in the past, have now returned to Hindu faith in a gathering in Kaprada here organized by Swaminarayan Gyanpith organization under the title of Virat Hindu Dharm Jagaran Sammelan.
The organization has started a drive to construct Hanuman temple in every village in response to growing presence of Christian Missionaries that are involved in religious conversion activities.
According to Swaminarayan saints, poor rural Hindus are converted in mass by Christian Missionaries by adopting wrong tactics.
- Gujarat Solar Power Policy-2015 extended to Dec 31, 2020
- AMC declares 10 more Micro Containment Areas
- ED attaches assets of former Gujarat IAS Sanjay Gupta in Metro Rail scam case
- Gujarat govt asks Universities to conduct online exams of final year and P.G by July 30th, offline by September 30th
- Gujarat Cabinet decides to form a 5-member commission to protect constitutional rights of rightful tribal
- 1605 kV rooftop solar panels to be set up at 140 religious places at a cost of Rs. 3.30 crore