200 families return to Hindu faith in an event in South GujaratDecember 27, 2018
Valsad: More than 200 families who were converted to Christian faith in the past, have now returned to Hindu faith in a gathering in Kaprada here organized by Swaminarayan Gyanpith organization under the title of Virat Hindu Dharm Jagaran Sammelan.
The organization has started a drive to construct Hanuman temple in every village in response to growing presence of Christian Missionaries that are involved in religious conversion activities.
According to Swaminarayan saints, poor rural Hindus are converted in mass by Christian Missionaries by adopting wrong tactics.
- CM setups five members committee for inquiry into rape cases
- CM solves problems of agariyas during ‘Mokla Mane’ dialogue
- Gujarat govt plans 60,000 hectare biggest hybrid park to generate 30,000 MW renewable energy
- GSSSB non-secretariat clerk exam issue- Gujarat government constitutes SIT for detailed probe
- Jio raises mobile tariffs by up to 39%; keeps rates lower than rivals
- Opportunist Hardik faces ire of agitating students, virtually pushed out of venue with 'go-back' slogans