President Ram Nath Kovind attending Kutch Rann UtsavDecember 29, 2018
Bhuj: On a two-day tour of Gujarat, Kovind reached a ‘Tent City’ set up near Dhordo village of Kutch district this morning.
A special cultural programme was organised at the venue in the white desert for the president in the evening.
He would stay at the Tent City tonight and undertake a lion safari in the Gir forest in Junagadh district Sunday.
The president is also likely to visit the Somnath temple during his visit.
Attached with this article are pictures, Kovind has tweeted.
- ATS nabs serial killer wanted for killing 3 in Gujarat
- Met issues fresh heavy rainfall warning for parts of Gujarat for next 4 days
- Water level of the Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam receding again after touching the historic FRL mark of 138.68 meter for the first time
- Will bring Indian envoys here for annual meet, this is start of New India: EAM S Jaishankar at Statue of Unity
- Full Reservoir Level 138.68 m achieved for the first time ever in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam, the lifeline of Gujarat
- Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam 99.56% full at 1 pm today, Just 13 cm below over-flow mark