Baroda dairy starts supplying milk to MumbaiJanuary 10, 2019
Vadodara: Vadodara district milk producers federation (Baroda Dairy) has started supplying 20,000 litre milk to Mumbai this week. The first tanker to Mumbai was flagged off by governing board members and dairy president. The dairy will supply daily 20,000 litre milk to Mumbai which will first reach Boisar based Valsad Dairy’s pouch packing plant – Vasudhara. The milk will be sold under Amul brandh through Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation. Eventual target of supply is 40,000 litre per day and later 60,000 litre a day. The citizens of Vadodara purchase daily 4.25 lakh litre milk. 2.30 lakh litre milk is supplied to federation. 50,000 litre milk is processed to make butter and scheme milk.
- Gujarat cadre IAS Ajay Bhadoo appointed joint secretary to President of India
- Anandiben Patel appointed as Governor of Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh's threat to stop supply of Narmada water to Gujarat 'childish, unfortunate, shameful, politically-motivated and ill-intended:CM Vijay Rupani
- All of us are fortunate to be a part of the world's largest political party: Nadda in Gujarat
- RIL Q1 results: Profit and revenue beat estimates, Jio reports Rs 891 crore profit, increase of 6.1 percent on sequential basis
- 17 major hospitals in Ahmedabad collected fees from patients with Ma card