Gujarat govt. allocates Rs. 15 crore for Mini Kumbh like celebration of Bhavnath fairJanuary 10, 2019
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has taken a decision to scale up the festivities at Bhavnath fair to the level of mini Kumbh.
A meeting chaired by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani in this regard resulted into Rs. 15 crore allocation for Bhavnath fair and plans such as cleaning drive, marathon race, Girnar hill ascending – descending competition, spiritual walk, paintings on Kumbh mela theme, LED lights high masts, formation of coordination committee with saints, consultation process with Vishwambhar Bharti Bapu and Shertnath Bapu, presence of horses and elephants in midnight procession of Mahashivratri etc.
A decision to hold laser show at Girnar hill wall and rangoli of flowers was also taken.
- Rupani urges urban authorities to restore rain damaged roads before Diwali
- India’s First-Ever Institute Of Chemical Engineering And Technology To Be Setup In Gujarat
- Water level in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam touches 133 meters mark for the first time
- BJP councillor arrested in Surat for slapping SMC staffer
- SpiceJet to shift its entire operations at Mumbai to Terminal 2 from October 1
- Gujarat govt set up State Yog Board, appoints Ramdev disciple Shishpal as chairman