States Bhavan proposals at Statue of Unity slow in progressJanuary 10, 2019
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat is offering land to interested states for construction of Bhavan close to Statue of Unity site in Narmada district. The Govt of Gujarat has created three categories for allocation of land based on population. Major states are to be given 1500 square meter land for Rs. 50 lakh for construction of ground plus three storey construction in size of 6,000 square meter. Middle level states are go be given 1,000 square meter land for Rs. 40 lakh for 4,000 square meter construction while small states and union territories are to be offered 700 square mter land for 1,600 square meter construction of five-storey building. So far BJP ruled stats Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Manipur, Nagaland, DNH have sent letter of interest. Of them only Haryana government has shown readiness to send token money.
- Afghan students living in Ahmedabad, Gujarat; a feature
- Overhead water tank fall slightly differently than as planned during demolition in Ahmedabad
- Art and Music galore at Dhal Ni Pol Festival
- Procurement of groundnut at MSP begins across 145 centers in Gujarat
- Nityanand Ashram case: Father of the two ladies approaches Gujarat High Court, files habeas corpus petition
- Moderate tremor of 4.3 intensity in Kutch district of Gujarat, no damage reported