Actor Vivek Oberoi on stage at valedictory session of Vibrant Gujarat Summit; MoU signed with Global StudiosJanuary 20, 2019
Gandhinagar: Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi was on the stage of Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019 valedictory function today. He was sitting with top bureaucrat K.Kailashnathan. Vivek is going to play a role of Prime Minister Narendra Modi in upcoming Hindi film PM Narendra Modi. The film is going to be made by Global Studios Pvt Ltd, a company owned by journalist turned film producer Sandip Ssingh which also made films like Sarabjit and Bhoomi. MoU between Global Studios and Government of Gujarat was signed on this occasion in tourism sector with intention to place Gujarat as premier film-making destination. Vivek Oberoi and Sandip Ssingh were present on the stage while exchanging MoUs.
- Ahnedabad CP AK Singh appointed DG of NSG
- UP Police investigating Gujarat links of the murderers of Hindu Samaj Party leader Kamlesh Tiwari
- Met issues thunderstorm and gusty wind warning for parts of Gujarat, low pressure over Arabian sea to cause spells of non-seasonal rain too
- Gujarat CM opens flyover, townhall in Surendranagar
- Gujarat High Court allows more time to Minister of External Affairs S Jaishankar for filing reply on petition challenging his election in RS by poll
- Gujarat CM to depart for five day Uzbekistan trip tomorrow, will also inaugurate a street named after Sardar Patel there