Ahmedabad – Nashik flight from February 13; process on for 16 more routes including 3 seaplane routes under UDAN schemeJanuary 24, 2019
Gandhinagar: In the second round of Regional Air Connectivity Scheme (RCS) of Central government, a new flight service connecting Ahmedabad to Ozar (Nashik) will be launched on February 13.
With this, it will be easier to reach Shirdi, Shani-Singlapur, Trambakeshwar from Ahmedabad.
A 70-seater ATR-72 aircraft will be used to operate this service. Of total 72 seats, 35 will come under RCS for which ticket fare will be Rs. 2060 per seat.
In a video conference with the Centre, state civil aviation minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama made representation for starting a flight covering Jaisalmer – Jodhpur – Ahmedabad and Deesa route for inclusion of Deesa airport in Tthe Ude Desh ka Aam Nagrik (UDAN) scheme.
According to the details shared by the minister, in the first round of UDAN, flights to Mumbai from Kandla and Porbandar were started on 10 July 2017. Later in the second round in December 2017, flights to Hubli, Jaisalmer, Kandla, Porbandar from Ahmedabad and flight to Jaisalmer from Surat were started.
Third round of RCS was out in April – 2018 under which flights from
– Sabarmati riverfront to Statue of Unity to Surat and
– Sabarmati riverfront to Shetrunji dam will be operated using waterdrome infrastructure.
In another 13 routes,
-Belgam – Vadodara – Ahmedabad,
-Kishangadh – Ahmedabad,
-Delhi – Jamnagar,
-Ahmedabad – Udaipur,
-Amreli, Surat Rajkot and Belgam to Surat – Kishangadh – Surat – Belgam,
-Bengaluru – Jamnagar – Hyderabad – Jamnagar – Bengaluru,
-Hindon(NCR) – Jamnagar – Goa – Jamnagar – Hindon,
-Surat – Bhavnagar – Mumbai,
-Surat – Mandvi – Surat – Ujjain – Surat – Lonawala,
-Aamby Valley – Surat – Baramati – Surat,
– Ahmedabad – Ujjain – Indore – Dantiya – Indore – Chhindwada – Indore – Ujjain – Ahmedabad are included.
Tender related and other procedures for start of these flight services will commence from January 28. The procedure is likely to be completed by August – 2019 after which the services will commence.
These details are shared by Civil Aviation minister of Gujarat government in a note today.
- A 900 bed full fledged Covid hospital to come up at GU convention centre in two weeks
- AMC announces 31 new Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad city
- Gujarat adds 6690 Covid cases in a day, 67 deaths
- Drive Through Covid19 RTPCR Test at GMDC ground of Ahmedabad tomorrow: AMC
- 20% beds in designated private Covid hospitals to be filled through 108 ambulance: AMC
- AMC seals laboratory for issuing unauthorized RTPCR reports
- Namo Covid Isolation Centre opened in Surat in presence of CR Patil
- Oxygen requirement up at 600 tonnes against 250 tonnes earlier: Gujarat CM