When PM Modi suddenly stopped his speech in SuratJanuary 30, 2019
Surat: At Surat, PM Modi was in his elements during his speech at the inauguration of the new terminal building. He was giving out numbers on homes constructed during UPA & NDA governments, numbers on air flyers, etc when he suddenly stopped.
He stopped his speech and was seen gesturing towards his officers and SPG Personnel when he observed from the stage that a cameraman has fainted. PM told the officers to urgently arrange for an ambulance for the cameraman. The cameraman’s name was Kishan Ramolia and he was rushed to the hospital in a 108 Ambulance. He developed dizziness while operating the camera and had fainted.
- BSF finds abandoned Pakistani boat in creek area
- The bills passed in recently concluded Gujarat assembly session
- 7 new flyover bridges to be built at cost of Rs. 335-Cr in Ahmedabad
- 'Vidhva Sahay Pension Yojana' to be renamed as 'Ganga Swaroop Baheno ne Sahatya Yojana'
- AMTS to run 'conductor-less' buses on two routes on experimental basis for two months
- DPS case:Kalorex MD cum CEO Manjula Shroff, others get interim relief from High Court