BioChem USA inks MoU with Govt. of Gujarat for Rs. 3,000 crore biorefinery in Dahej PCPIRJanuary 31, 2019
Gandhinagar: Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between private company BioChem USA (PetronScientech’s manufacturing arm) and Department of Industry, Government of Gujarat today for setting up Rs. 3000 crore bio refinery in Dahej PCPIR which shall create 2,000 new jobs.
This MoU was signed by Yogi Sarin on behalf of BioChem USA and State Industry secretary MK Das on behalf of Govt. of Gujarat.
Proposed plant will have annual capacity of 10 lakh tonne corn and 3 lakh tonne biomass for production of protein feed for animals, bio-fuel ethanol, edible corn oil and bio-diesel.
A zero liquid discharge plant will be functional in 24-30 months period. It will help in increasing the income of farmers and contribute to GDP growth of the State and the country.
These details were shared by Govt. of Gujarat in a statement.
- AMC announces Drive-through Covid19 vaccination for 45+ at Drive In Cinema in Ahmedabad
- Recovery rate in covid cases further improves to over 78 per cent in Gujarat
- Oxygen generating plants set up by VYO inaugurated in Vadodara
- Shops, offices of those neither vaccinated, nor having covid negative report shut by SMC
- Availability of Covid critical beds increases further in Ahmedabad
- AMC declares more Micro Containment Zones in the city
- Reliance Retail 2nd fastest growing retailer in world
- Dy CM Nitin Patel discharged after 15-day Covid hospitalization