Leopard attack five year old girl in Gir Somnath districtFebruary 03, 2019
An around five year old girl was attacked and injured by a leopard in a village in Gir Somnath district of Gujarat today, police said.
A forest official said that the girl was playing near a farm in the Navi Vajadi village under Una taluka. The village was close to forests.
A leopard suddenly attacked the girl but hearing her shouts people chased away the beast which left her injured.
The girl after first aid in Una has been shifted to a private hospital in Junagadh.
- PM Modi compares Statue of Unity's popularity with that of Statue of Liberty
- Jio tops 4G download speed chart; Vodafone in upload in August: TRAI
- In pictures: PM Narendra Modi on visit to District Narmada
- PM Modi meets Nonagenarian mother Hiraba on his birthday, took blessings, had lunch with her
- My govt to work even more rapidly towards bigger targets during second term, stream of development would also flow in Kashmir: PM Modi
- Live: PM Narendra Modi's Gujarat visit