Gujarat delegation meets Yogi Adityanath in U.P. to invite him to Bhavnath fairFebruary 05, 2019
Lucknow: A delegation from Gujarat visited Lucknow to invite Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath to visit upcoming Bhavnath fair in Junagadh which is celebrated on Maha Shivratri every year in the foothills of Gujarat. The Gujarat delegation consisting of education minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama, tourism minister Ganpat Vasava, minister of state Vibhavariben, MLA Babu Jamna Patel, saints Bhartibapu and Shernathbapu handed over invitation and murti of Shiv to Yogi Adityanath and deputy chief minister Sharma. Gujarat government has taken a decision to celebrate Bhavnath fair in ‘mini kumbh’ style.
- Rupani urges urban authorities to restore rain damaged roads before Diwali
- India’s First-Ever Institute Of Chemical Engineering And Technology To Be Setup In Gujarat
- Water level in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam touches 133 meters mark for the first time
- BJP councillor arrested in Surat for slapping SMC staffer
- SpiceJet to shift its entire operations at Mumbai to Terminal 2 from October 1
- Gujarat govt set up State Yog Board, appoints Ramdev disciple Shishpal as chairman