Statue of Unity visiting hours increased ahead of beginning of summerFebruary 05, 2019
Rajpipla: Chief Administrator of Statue of Unity site in Kevadiya has taken a decision to increase the visiting hours of Statue of Unity by two hours with effect from 5th of February, 2019.
The Statue of Unity will now remain open for public visit during 8 am to 6 pm as per this decision.
The decision has been taken in view of upcoming summer season, according to Chief Administrator who is also Collector of Narmada district.
‘So far maximum 6,000 persons were able to visit the viewing gallery on Saturday-Sunday and public holidays. With increase in visit hours now daily upto 7,000 visitors will be able to visit Viewing gallery,’ said Chief Administrator in his statement.
- CM inaugurates private multi-specialty hospital in Bopal
- 5000 sacks of paddy reduced to ashes, mobile tower damaged in two incidents of fire in Gujarat
- Now I want Harmeet to see playing and winning medals in Olympics: Arjuna award winner Gujarat TT player's mother
- Ahmedabad witnessing rain in the late evening
- Gujarat govt. soon to declare 'saffron' coloured plain tiger butterfly as state butterfly
- Arjuna Award for Ravindra Jadeja