Vajubhai Vala announces plan for Rs. 100 crore Rajput community temple of Goddess Bhavani in GujaratFebruary 10, 2019
Sutrapada: Speaking at mass wedding function of Karadia Rajput community at Sutrapada in Gir Somnath district, Karnataka Governor Vajubhai Vala made announcement of construction of Rs. 100 crore temple of Goddess Bhavani for entire Rajput community.
Vala in his speech said, ‘Like those from Leuva Patel community gather in name of Goddess Khodal, entire Rajput community shall gather in name of Goddess Bhavani with a Rs. 100 crore temple in place in future. I request the community members that they should not hesitate in giving money for this grand temple.’
Later Vajubhai told media persons that Rs. 1 billion temple of Goddess Bhavani has been planned in 17 acre land in Surendranagar near the dam. Allotment of this land shall take place soon, he said. The temple will be a center point of community and also result into various social, health and education initiatives in future.
Jashabhai Barad, head of Akhil Gujarat Karadia Rajput Samaj hailed Vajubhai’s announcement and said entire community shall come and meet once in a year at one place at proposed Bhavani temple.
Vajubhai in his speech said, Rajput community has given mamlatdar, talati and cops in recent recruitment thanks to coaching centre run by community. He stressed for unity for progress of Rajput sons and daughters. He gave example of upcoming Rs. 1,000 crore Umiya Dham campus of Kadva Patel community which shall have temple and institutions.
- CM inaugurates private multi-specialty hospital in Bopal
- 5000 sacks of paddy reduced to ashes, mobile tower damaged in two incidents of fire in Gujarat
- Now I want Harmeet to see playing and winning medals in Olympics: Arjuna award winner Gujarat TT player's mother
- Ahmedabad witnessing rain in the late evening
- Gujarat govt. soon to declare 'saffron' coloured plain tiger butterfly as state butterfly
- Arjuna Award for Ravindra Jadeja