In pictures: Second metro train form Ahmedabad arrives at Kutch portFebruary 11, 2019
Ahmedabad: Second train for Ahmedabad Metro rail project arrived from Hyundai Rotem facility in South Korea to a port in Kutch in Gujarat on Sunday. The coaches will be brought to Ahmedabad based Apparel Park facility. Trial run of first Metro train that arrived last month is already going on and in advanced stage.
- AMC Fire and Emergency Services gets drone, robot to assist fire dousing operations
- Savli MLA Ketan Inamdar takes back his resignation after two hour long meeting with State BJP chief
- Japanese Ambassador to India Inaugurates Japan-India Institute for Manufacturing (JIM), at a Pharma company premises in Gujarat
- Coast Guard rescues 13 Indian crew from Gujarat bound ship
- Indian coast guard conducts maritime search and rescue exercise Re-SAREX- 2020 on Gujarat coast
- Case filed in Central Gujarat against Church priest over alleged religious conversion of a minor boy