In pictures: Second metro train form Ahmedabad arrives at Kutch portFebruary 11, 2019
Ahmedabad: Second train for Ahmedabad Metro rail project arrived from Hyundai Rotem facility in South Korea to a port in Kutch in Gujarat on Sunday. The coaches will be brought to Ahmedabad based Apparel Park facility. Trial run of first Metro train that arrived last month is already going on and in advanced stage.
- Names of winners of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE awards 2019 announced, 2 of 21 awardees from Gujarat
- Shri Somnath Trust resumes Light and Sound show after monsoon break
- Former PM Shri H.D. Deve Gowda praises the PM for making of Statue of Unity
- IT raids/surveys at various places in Ahmedabad, Large amount of cash, other suspicious details reportedly found
- Nayara Energy inks contract with thyssenkrupp Industrial solutions for setting up petrochemical units in Vadinar of Gujarat
- Vadnagar - Mahesana, Asarva - Himmatnagar DEMU trains launched