PM Narendra Modi to visit Korea on 21-22 FebruaryFebruary 14, 2019
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Republic of Korea on 21-22 February. This was announced by Ministry of External Affairs(MEA) in media briefing today.
According to MEA, PM will visit Soul on a state visit on invitation of Republic of Korea during 21-22 February. It will be a short visit of barely 30 hours.The PM will meet Korean businesses, leadership and other stakeholders.
PM will address India-Korea business symposium and launch India-Korea startup hub. He will unveil bust of Mahatma Gandhi at local university in South Korea. He will have meeting with members of India-Korea parliamentary commission group and Mayor of local city. He will be gifting sapling of holy Bodhee tree to the people of city through Mayor. He will also address Indian community. President of Korea will host PM Modi on private dinner. PM Modi will be given ceremonial welcome. He will hold meeting with Korean president. PM will be conferred with Soul Peace Prize of 2018 by Soul Peace Prize Cultural Foundation.
- Indian Coast Guard recovers 24 packets of Charas from Kadiyari beyt near Jakhau in Gujarat
- Adani to build infrastructure at Hazira for Gogha-Hazira ro ro ferry service
- 8-seat by-polls: Congress appoints incharges and co-incharges for each seat
- Mahila Police Station Incharge Inspector booked for taking Rs. 33 lakh for not booking an accused under PASA
- 10th pass small villager develops ATM for Panipuri in North Gujarat
- AMC declares 26 new micro containment zones, removes 2 existing ones