Modi on fire in his Civil hospital speech recalling terror attackMarch 04, 2019
Ahmedabad: Recalling year 2008 serial bomb blasts in which Civil hospital here was one of targets, Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke against menace of terrorism in strongest words ever. Presented here is video clip of relevant portion of the speech.
- Gujarat cadre IAS Ajay Bhadoo appointed joint secretary to President of India
- Anandiben Patel appointed as Governor of Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh's threat to stop supply of Narmada water to Gujarat 'childish, unfortunate, shameful, politically-motivated and ill-intended:CM Vijay Rupani
- All of us are fortunate to be a part of the world's largest political party: Nadda in Gujarat
- RIL Q1 results: Profit and revenue beat estimates, Jio reports Rs 891 crore profit, increase of 6.1 percent on sequential basis
- 17 major hospitals in Ahmedabad collected fees from patients with Ma card