Ambanis start week-long Ann Seva programme ahead of Akash-Shloka weddingMarch 07, 2019
Mumbai: The family of Smt Nita Ambani and Shri Mukesh Ambani on Wednesday started a week-long Anna Seva (Food Service) programme in all the orphanages and old age homes in the city to commence the celebrations of the upcoming wedding of their son Akash with Shloka Mehta.
This initiative began at the Jio Gardens, where members of the Ambani family, joined by Shloka’s parents Mona and Russel Mehta, served dinner with choice delicacies to nearly 2000 children.
These children have been beneficiaries of Reliance Foundation’s several social development initiatives, including Education for All, Sports for All, Project Drishti, amongst others.
Smt. Nita Ambani said: “We are delighted to be able to share our joy with, and receive the blessings of, thousands of children and senior citizens from across the city.
The week-long Anna Seva will be followed by continuation of supply of groceries to all the orphanages and old age homes in the city for a year.
- Gujarat ACB nabs Chief District Medical Officer cum Civil Surgeon taking bribe for nod to liquor permit renewal
- Jio furthers its commitment to reduce gender gap in digital adoption
- Thakor Sena core committee put a seal on Alpesh and Jhala's wearing saffron robe in near future
- Acharya Dev Vrat appointed as new Governor of Gujarat
- 6 booked in Kankaria Lake Front amusement ride accident case
- BJP releases manifesto for Junagadh civic election