Surat Metro Rail Project DPR approved at PIB DelhiMarch 07, 2019
Surat: The second largest city of Gujarat will also in near future see pre-construction activities for Metro rail project.
Surat Metro Rail Project’s Detail Project Report (DPR) has been approved in Public Investment Board meeting in New Delhi, informed local Lok Sabha member Darshna Jardosh on micro blogging site twitter.
Rs. 12,114 crores project will have 2 corridors of 40 kms length from Sarthana to Dream City and Bhesan to Saroli in the first phase, she further stated.
- Devotees flood Dwarka and Dakor temples on Janmashtami, idols of Dwarkadhish, Ranchhodraiji decorated with special ornaments
- Two abandoned Pakistani boats found in creek area close to border in Gujarat
- Arun Jaitley (66) passes away
- Racket involved in duping people in the name of call-girls busted in Ahmedabad, 3 arrested
- ACB nabs BSNL Engineer in South Gujarat taking bribe of Rs 70000/-
- Met issues heavy to very heavy rain warning for next 4 days in Gujarat, isolated places in central parts to see extreme downpour on August 26