Surat Metro Rail Project DPR approved at PIB DelhiMarch 07, 2019
Surat: The second largest city of Gujarat will also in near future see pre-construction activities for Metro rail project.
Surat Metro Rail Project’s Detail Project Report (DPR) has been approved in Public Investment Board meeting in New Delhi, informed local Lok Sabha member Darshna Jardosh on micro blogging site twitter.
Rs. 12,114 crores project will have 2 corridors of 40 kms length from Sarthana to Dream City and Bhesan to Saroli in the first phase, she further stated.
- Counting for 6 assembly seat by polls in Gujarat tomorrow, fate of Alpesh Thakor to be decided
- After playing spoilsport during Navratri in Gujarat, rain likely to play villain during Diwali too, especially in Southern districts
- IITGN PhD Scholar wins 1st prize from DRDO for developing high-sensitivity optical contact microphone for all defence forces
- Two nabbed in Surat with smuggled semi-liquid gold worth Rs. 27 lakh
- Gujarat CM calls on Uzbekistan President
- Kamlesh Tiwari murder case: Gujarat ATS nabs the two killers near Rajasthan border