Modi’s popularity surges to 62% ; Rahul’s rating sinks by 8% after Balakot Air strikes – SurveyMarch 09, 2019
New Delhi: The decisive IAF Air strikes at Balakot terror training camps in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) on February 26 has boosted Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s popularity surged to 62 per cent as per the National approval ratings debated on the National Republic TV last night, Concerned Citizens’ Forum (CCF), a group of patriotic Indian citizens, said.
In a statement here on Saturday, the Forum said that in post Balakot Air Strikes, Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s rating sinks to 8 per cent thanks to his anti-national rants when the country is under attack.
- Gujarat CM launches ‘Gir cow gold milk’ distribution in Rajkot
- Guidelines for appointment in LCBs and duties issued for first time in Gujarat
- Water level of Sardar Sarovar dam increases by almost half a meter in a day
- Met extends heavy rain warning, parts of Gujarat see light to moderate rains
- Gujarat cadre IAS Ajay Bhadoo appointed joint secretary to President of India
- Anandiben Patel appointed as Governor of Uttar Pradesh