BJP launches ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ campaign for 2019 electionsMarch 16, 2019
PM Modi today tweeted a video showing how all Indians are Chowkidars and kick-started BJP’s campaign for 2019 elections.
This is a similar strategy as 2014 where BJP turned around Manishankar Aiyar’s Chaiwalla jibe into a mass campaign.
‘Mai Bhi Chowkidar’ has been started after extensive surveys and data analysis by BJP strategists who feel that Rahul Gandhi’s ‘Chowkidar Chor Hai’ jibes and campaign is not resonating among people. Surveys suggest that it is actually angering people.
This campaign will also further drive the narrative of PM’s strong and decisive image which multiple surveys have conveyed is the main factor in the upcoming elections.
Just Launched!!#MainBhiChowkidar Collection!!
Available in T-shirts, Caps, and Badges!!
Check them out at https://t.co/6Czw3BXYBr or on the NaMo App at https://t.co/TQbP2KsOFF pic.twitter.com/Jlva0U9xWs
— NaMo Merchandise (@namomerchandise) March 16, 2019
PM Modi will also interact with people from across the country on 31st March as a part of this campaign.
BJP has leveraged a unique tech innovation called conversation cards on twitter for this campaign. People will get a personalized message from PM on Twitter on participating in this campaign.
- Ahead of winter session of parliament, PM attends all-party meeting
- Extension works of Ahmedabad Metro Rail up to Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar would commence in June – 2020
- ACB in central Gujarat nabs Sarpanch and revenue employee red-handed taking bribe
- Amid ongoing high-voltage drama over Swami Nityanad Ashram run school in Gujarat, Police gives 'clean-chit' of sorts to the religious group
- Union health ministry launches nation-wide SAANS campaign from Gujarat to bring down Pneumonia caused mortality rate in Children
- ECI to establish a Visiting Chair in memory of former CEC T N Seshan: CEC Arora announces in Gujarat