Modi to interact with ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ pledge takers on March 31 across 500 placesMarch 19, 2019
New Delhi: Prime Minister will interact with those who have pledged to be part of the “Main Bhi Chowkidar”campaign on March 31, Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said Tuesday.
The interaction, to be held at 500 places across the country via video conference, follows the success of the campaign, added Prasad.
“Jubilant over the success of the ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar Hun’ campaign, PM Narendra Modi will interact with those pledged for it at 500 places across the country via video conference on March 31,” Prasad said.
The union minister also said that the campaign has turned into a “mass movement” and became a global trend on social media for an entire day. “20 lakh people tweeted about it. It has been pledged by 1 crore people on social media and Namo app.”
- Around 50% turnout in Junagadh Municipal Corporation election amid rains; Counting on Tuesday
- Rain continue to lash several parts of Gujarat, it is raining 'gold' for farmers
- Gujarat CM launches ‘Gir cow gold milk’ distribution in Rajkot
- Guidelines for appointment in LCBs and duties issued for first time in Gujarat
- Water level of Sardar Sarovar dam increases by almost half a meter in a day
- Met extends heavy rain warning, parts of Gujarat see light to moderate rains