Fund collected instantly at Giri Bapu’s Shiv Katha in Somnath for education of flower seller girlMarch 20, 2019
Rajkot: Rs. 1.5 lakh fund was collected instantly in Giri Bapu’s Shiv katha session for a poor girl who sells flowers in pilgrim town Somnath for living.
A flower vendor girl Payal wishes to learn English to do tourist guide job in Somnath. Giri Bapu asked Payal to come to the stage of Shiv katha and narrated the details of what she does and what she wants to do. As Giri Bapu gave a call for fund, Rs. 1.5 lakh sum was collected instantly. Giri Bapu put this fund in a basket which is used to sell flowers and showered it on Payal.
Giri Bapu asked Payal to stop selling flowers and start learning English. Payal in response said she wishes to go to America in future for studies. Giri Bapu managed to find a donor from the crowd. One Sadhnaben who is settled in America took responsibility of Payal’s education while Nathubhai Solanki who owns Prabhas hotel took responsibility to make arrangement for English education to Payal.
- Afghan students living in Ahmedabad, Gujarat; a feature
- Overhead water tank fall slightly differently than as planned during demolition in Ahmedabad
- Art and Music galore at Dhal Ni Pol Festival
- Procurement of groundnut at MSP begins across 145 centers in Gujarat
- Nityanand Ashram case: Father of the two ladies approaches Gujarat High Court, files habeas corpus petition
- Moderate tremor of 4.3 intensity in Kutch district of Gujarat, no damage reported