Police nabs AAP worker in Gujarat who post message and morphed photos claiming sudden death of PMApril 03, 2019
Vadodara:A worker of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in Vadodara city of Gujarat who had posted ‘bad-tasted’ message and morphed photos claiming sudden death of Prime Minister Narendra Modi on social media Facebook was arrested by the police.
Police said that BJP’s youth wing worker Yogesh Jaisinh Parmar had seen the post on the Face Book in the late night of April 1. There were morphed pictures of PM Modi. He got shocked and opened the television to confirm it only to realize that it was someone’s mischief. He, however informed the police.
The cyber cell of the crime branch of Vadodara Police nabbed the AAP activist Ghanshyam Parmar who had posted it. During interrogation he accepted that he was an AAP worker and had downloaded photo of PM from the internet and later edited and morphed it using pics art app and posted it. He had written in Gujarati at the post that the beloved prime minister had suddenly died.
A local court however granted him bail on production before it on yesterday. He had claimed that he had done so with an intention to April fool his friends.
- CM inaugurates private multi-specialty hospital in Bopal
- 5000 sacks of paddy reduced to ashes, mobile tower damaged in two incidents of fire in Gujarat
- Now I want Harmeet to see playing and winning medals in Olympics: Arjuna award winner Gujarat TT player's mother
- Ahmedabad witnessing rain in the late evening
- Gujarat govt. soon to declare 'saffron' coloured plain tiger butterfly as state butterfly
- Arjuna Award for Ravindra Jadeja