Reliance Industries best conglomerate ‘Where India wants to work now’: LinkedInApril 03, 2019
Mumbai: The online social network platform for professionals, LinkedIn has come out with the report of ‘Top Companies 2019: Where India wants to work now’, which reveals that the Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is the only conglomerate got in its top 10 list. As per the report published by LinkedIn Editors (India) on Wednesday, RIL one of the largest employers of the country with 29,500 headcounts in India.
In an yet another year, Mukesh Ambani led RIL got listed LinkedIn report. The 2019 LinkedIn top companies list reveals the 25 companies where Indians want to work – and stick around once they’re in – now. The portal says that every year, their editors and data scientists parse billions of actions taken by LinkedIn members around the world to uncover the companies that are attracting the most attention from jobseekers and then hanging on to that talent.
The holding company of Reliance Retail Ventures and Reliance Jio, RIL is best in round-the-clock assistance, said the report. “Employees and their immediate family members get 24×7 assistance during times of crisis such as medical emergencies, road accidents and fire,” it said.
The energy material, retail and technology company, RIL may launch e-commerce operations soon, said the report. The LinkedIn has analyzed India members’ anonymized actions across four mail pillars: interest in the company, engagement with the company’s employees, job demand and employee retention.
Apart from RIL, the companies got in 2019’s 25 top companies list are Flipkart (Walmart), Amazon, Oyo, One97 Communications, Uber, Swiggy, Tata Consultancy Services, Zomato, Alphabet, EY, Adobe, Boston Consulting Group, Yes Bank, IBM, Daimler AG, Freshworks, Accenture, Ola, ICICI Bank, PwC India, KPMG India, L&T, Oracle and Qualcom.
Among all the top 25 companies, only RIL seems to be the only old guard of India. Most of the remaining are very young companies. “To be eligible, companies must have at least 500 employees as of Feb 1, 2018 and must have flat or positive employee growth over the 12 months,” said the report.
- Ahead of winter session of parliament, PM attends all-party meeting
- Extension works of Ahmedabad Metro Rail up to Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar would commence in June – 2020
- ACB in central Gujarat nabs Sarpanch and revenue employee red-handed taking bribe
- Amid ongoing high-voltage drama over Swami Nityanad Ashram run school in Gujarat, Police gives 'clean-chit' of sorts to the religious group
- Union health ministry launches nation-wide SAANS campaign from Gujarat to bring down Pneumonia caused mortality rate in Children
- ECI to establish a Visiting Chair in memory of former CEC T N Seshan: CEC Arora announces in Gujarat