Rahul, Priyanka to campaign in GujaratApril 12, 2019
Gandhinagar: Congress president Rahul Gandhi will be in Gujarat for party campaign on 15th, 18th and 20th April.
Rahul will address public meetings at Amreli, Bhavnagar and Junagadh on April 15. He will address two more public meetings on April 18 at Keshod and Porbandar. On 20th April, Rahul will address public meetings again in Gujarat at Bardoli, Dahod and Patan.
Congress general secretary, sister of Congress president and daughter of UPA chairperson, Priyanka Gandhi will hold public meeting in North Gujarat. She is expected to visit Ambaji temple before starting campaign in Gujarat, first outside UP for her.
- Gujarat ACB nabs Chief District Medical Officer cum Civil Surgeon taking bribe for nod to liquor permit renewal
- Jio furthers its commitment to reduce gender gap in digital adoption
- Thakor Sena core committee put a seal on Alpesh and Jhala's wearing saffron robe in near future
- Acharya Dev Vrat appointed as new Governor of Gujarat
- 6 booked in Kankaria Lake Front amusement ride accident case
- BJP releases manifesto for Junagadh civic election