Builder and former film-maker Yusuf Lakdawala nabbed from Ahmedabad Airport in Rs 50 crore land grabbing caseApril 13, 2019
Ahmedabad:Mumbai based builder and former film producer Yusuf Lakdawala and accused of a sensational Rs 50 crore land usurping case was arrested from the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel international airport here.
Police said that the Economic Offences Wing of the Mumbai Police along with local police nabbed Lakdawala who was reportedly trying to flee to London yesterday.
He was recently booked in the case of fraudulently grabbing more than 4 acres of land in Khandala.
Mumbai police had also issued a red corner notice against Lakdawala who had gone underground for sometime.
He was produced in a local court here and today taken to Mumbai for further action.
- Trump writes brief note in Sabarmati Ashram's visitor's book, thanks 'great friend' Modi for wonderful visit
- Live: Namaste Trump in Gujarat
- In pictures: Amdavad ahead of Trump-Modi visit
- ‘PM Modi a friend of mine’, says Trump as he leaves for maiden India visit
- Clash between two communities in Central Gujarat village again, 3 houses burnt down
- HM Amit Sah reviews preparations for Namaste Trump event in Gujarat; PM Modi to arrive tomorrow morning