Cloudy weather, gusty wind at several places including Ahmedabad, temperature also dropsApril 15, 2019
Ahmedabad: Temperatures across Gujarat has seen a considerable lowering with only one place seeing mercury going slightly above 40 even as several places saw cloudy to partly cloudy sky and light rain under the influence of an induced cyclonic circulation that lies over Southwest Rajasthan and neighbourhood.
The met bulletin today said that Thunderstorm with gusty wind was very likely at isolated places in the districts of Gujarat region namely Banaskantha,
Patan, Ahmedabad, Tapi, Navsari, Narmada; Saurashtra-Kutch namely Devbhoomi Dwarka, Jamnagar, Surendranagar, Bhavnagar, Porbandar and Kutch tomorrow even as similar situation was witnessed at these places today as well.
The met has also predicted the likelihood of further fall in temperatures during next couple of days.
The maximum and minimum temperatures at various places across Gujarat today was as following – PORBANDAR 36.4 26.2 AHMEDABAD 38.5 26.7 RAJKOT 37.4 26.0 DEESA 37.4 26.4 VERAVAL 37.2 25.9 GANDHINAGAR 37.6 24.4 DIU 38.8 24.4 SURENDRANAGAR 37.3 28.0 V.V. NAGAR 38.0 27.0 MAHUVA 39.8 23.9 VADODARA 40.2 28.2 BHUJ 34.8 24.8 SURAT 39.4 26.6 VALSAD 37.4 23.6 NALIYA 33.4 24.4 KANDLA PORT 37.1 26.5 AMRELI 38.0 28.2 KANDLA AIRPORT 35.6 25.7 BHAVNAGAR 39.4 27.4 DWARKA 30.7 25.0.
- Ahead of winter session of parliament, PM attends all-party meeting
- Extension works of Ahmedabad Metro Rail up to Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar would commence in June – 2020
- ACB in central Gujarat nabs Sarpanch and revenue employee red-handed taking bribe
- Amid ongoing high-voltage drama over Swami Nityanad Ashram run school in Gujarat, Police gives 'clean-chit' of sorts to the religious group
- Union health ministry launches nation-wide SAANS campaign from Gujarat to bring down Pneumonia caused mortality rate in Children
- ECI to establish a Visiting Chair in memory of former CEC T N Seshan: CEC Arora announces in Gujarat