Shah to address two public meetings at Chhota Udepur and Valsad; Paresh Rawal to do campaign in KutchApril 17, 2019
Gandhinagar: BJP president Amit Shah will do campaign for party at Chhota Udepur and Valsad on April 19.
Shah will address public meeting at both places on APMC ground in Bodeli and Malanpada in Dharampur taluka of Valsad Lok Sabha seat area.
Meanwhile sitting MP of BJP and actor Paresh Rawal will campaign for party in Kutch and address three public meetings at Bhuj, Sukhpar and Madhapar.
Actor and former BJP MLA Naresh Kanodia will campaign for BJP in Patan Lok Sabha seat at Ramnagar, Shramjivi Society, Valinath chowk and Naranji no pado.
Former Ahmedabad Mayor Kanaji Thakor, actress Pranjal Bhatt, MP Shambhuprasad Tundiya, party ledaer Gordhan Zadafia, state spokesperson Bharat Pandya, minister Kunvarji Bavalia, CM Rupani, State party chief Vaghani, MoS in Centre Parshottam Rupala among other leaders will do campaign on April 18 for BJP.
- Pakistan reopens its airspace for all civilian traffic; Indian flights start operating on route again
- GSRTC hikes discount on tickets booked online
- Through different strategy, two-time finalist, Gujarat Fortune Giants will win PKL title this time: CEO Adesara
- 74 arrested for illegal lion-shows in Gujarat in last 2 years, govt. informs in assembly
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 days remand of 6 accused
- ACB nabs middleman for taking Rs 20,000 bribe on behalf of Sarpanch