Condemn the attack but Hardik should understand that people were angry about the violence: Alpesh ThakorApril 19, 2019
Ahmedabad: MLA Alpesh Thakor, who has resigned from Congress recently, today condemned the attack on party leader Hardik Patel but said that the kind of violence he was held responsible for spreading had created anger among public.
Thakor, who had during last assembly election campaigned against ruling BJP along with Hardik, said that though he condemns the slapping of Hardik but the former PAAS convener should understand that people were angry.
‘He had said that despite being a leader I (Alpesh) have no cases against me but he has so many lodged against him. 14 people had died (during violent quota agitation). Several government buses and property was burnt. People were very angry about it all,’ he said.
- Gujarat cadre IAS Ajay Bhadoo appointed joint secretary to President of India
- Anandiben Patel appointed as Governor of Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh's threat to stop supply of Narmada water to Gujarat 'childish, unfortunate, shameful, politically-motivated and ill-intended:CM Vijay Rupani
- All of us are fortunate to be a part of the world's largest political party: Nadda in Gujarat
- RIL Q1 results: Profit and revenue beat estimates, Jio reports Rs 891 crore profit, increase of 6.1 percent on sequential basis
- 17 major hospitals in Ahmedabad collected fees from patients with Ma card