Hardik refuses to take security cover from State governmentApril 19, 2019
Ahmedabad: Congress leader Hardik Patel today refused to take any security cover from the Gujarat government in the wake of the incident of attack (slapping) on him during an election rally.
Hardik told newsmen that he did not want the security from the state government which would be nothing but a tactics to spy on him.
He alleged that today’s attack was a conspiracy of ruling BJP itself which was angry at him as the party was facing imminent defeat at several seats in Gujarat.
- Gujarat cadre IAS Ajay Bhadoo appointed joint secretary to President of India
- Anandiben Patel appointed as Governor of Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh's threat to stop supply of Narmada water to Gujarat 'childish, unfortunate, shameful, politically-motivated and ill-intended:CM Vijay Rupani
- All of us are fortunate to be a part of the world's largest political party: Nadda in Gujarat
- RIL Q1 results: Profit and revenue beat estimates, Jio reports Rs 891 crore profit, increase of 6.1 percent on sequential basis
- 17 major hospitals in Ahmedabad collected fees from patients with Ma card