Hardik was never attacked when he had no political association: SPG chief Lalji PtelApril 19, 2019
Gandhinagar: Sardar Patel Group (SPG) leader Lalji Patel today said that Hardik Patel, who had recently joined Congress, was never attacked so long as he was not associated with any party.
Patel while condemning the incident of slapping of Hardik during an election rally in Surendrangar said,’ When Hardik was associated with just Patidar society he was never attacked. It has happened only after his joining a political party. If you are in politics you are bound to face opposition.’
He said that similar incident (slapping) has happened with Delhi CM and AAP leader Arvind Kejariwal two to three times in the past.
- Gujarat cadre IAS Ajay Bhadoo appointed joint secretary to President of India
- Anandiben Patel appointed as Governor of Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh's threat to stop supply of Narmada water to Gujarat 'childish, unfortunate, shameful, politically-motivated and ill-intended:CM Vijay Rupani
- All of us are fortunate to be a part of the world's largest political party: Nadda in Gujarat
- RIL Q1 results: Profit and revenue beat estimates, Jio reports Rs 891 crore profit, increase of 6.1 percent on sequential basis
- 17 major hospitals in Ahmedabad collected fees from patients with Ma card