ITBP jawan on election duty in Gujarat dies of suspected snake biteApril 19, 2019
Amreli: Two paralmilitary jawans of Indo Tibet Border Police (ITBP) who were in Savarkundala of Amreli district on election duty were reportedly bitten by poisonous snake and one of them died.
Police said that ITBP jawan 32 year old Hemraj M Chudasama and another one were staying in Shyamji Upvan Vadi area. When they got up this morning both fell pain in neck and breathlessness.
They were rushed to hospital where Hemraj died while the other jawan was shifted to Rajkot. It is understood that a poisonous snake would have bitten them.
- Gujarat cadre IAS Ajay Bhadoo appointed joint secretary to President of India
- Anandiben Patel appointed as Governor of Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh's threat to stop supply of Narmada water to Gujarat 'childish, unfortunate, shameful, politically-motivated and ill-intended:CM Vijay Rupani
- All of us are fortunate to be a part of the world's largest political party: Nadda in Gujarat
- RIL Q1 results: Profit and revenue beat estimates, Jio reports Rs 891 crore profit, increase of 6.1 percent on sequential basis
- 17 major hospitals in Ahmedabad collected fees from patients with Ma card