PM Modi to address a public meeting at Patan in North Gujarat on April 21stApril 19, 2019
Gandhinagar: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address another public meeting in Gujarat, this one at Patan in North Gujarat on April 21st. The public meeting will be held in the morning. Scheduled time communicated to media is 9.00 am.
Polling for all 26 Lok Sabha seats of Gujarat will take place on April 23. The last day of campaigning will be April 21st. PM’s public meeting in Patan will cover three Lok Sabha seats of North Gujarat namely Patan, Mahesana and Banaskantha.
PM has earlier addressed public meetings for party campaign in Junagadh, Bardoli, Sabarkantha, Anand, Amreli and Surendranagar Lok Sabha seats that are believed close-fight seats.
- GSRTC hikes discount on tickets booked online
- Through different strategy, two-time finalist, Gujarat Fortune Giants will win PKL title this time: CEO Adesara
- 74 arrested for illegal lion-shows in Gujarat in last 2 years, govt. informs in assembly
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 days remand of 6 accused
- ACB nabs middleman for taking Rs 20,000 bribe on behalf of Sarpanch
- Gujarat ACB nabs Chief District Medical Officer cum Civil Surgeon taking bribe for nod to liquor permit renewal