Tarun Gajjar who slapped Hardik Patel speaksApril 19, 2019
Surendranagar: Tarun Gajjar, a person who slapped Congress leader Hardik Patel on the stage of public rally in rural Surendranagar exmplained to media persons why he had slapped Hardik Patel.
Soon after he slapped Hardik Patel, Tarun was thrashed by angry Congress cadres. He was rescued by police and taken to hospital for treatment.
Tarun speaking to media persons at hospital said: My wife was pregnant when Patidar agitation happened, she was undergoing treatment at a hospital, I had faced problems then, I had decided then, I’ll hit this man. I have to teach him a lesson anyhow. Then again during his rally in Ahmedabad when I had gone to get medicine for my child, everything was shut down. He shuts down the roads, he shuts down Gujarat whenever he wants to, What is he? Gujarat’s Hitler?
- Gujarat cadre IAS Ajay Bhadoo appointed joint secretary to President of India
- Anandiben Patel appointed as Governor of Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh's threat to stop supply of Narmada water to Gujarat 'childish, unfortunate, shameful, politically-motivated and ill-intended:CM Vijay Rupani
- All of us are fortunate to be a part of the world's largest political party: Nadda in Gujarat
- RIL Q1 results: Profit and revenue beat estimates, Jio reports Rs 891 crore profit, increase of 6.1 percent on sequential basis
- 17 major hospitals in Ahmedabad collected fees from patients with Ma card