Rajkot jeweler launches Modi – BJP range of golden/silver rings/braceletsApril 20, 2019
Rajkot: City based Bipin Viradiya led Tanvi Gold cast LLP has created a range of Modi-BJP jewelry which includes rings, and bracelets. Golden rings in this collection are available in range of Rs. 16,000 to Rs. 25,000 while silver rings are available in range of Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 1,500. While silver rings are in weight of 4-6 gram, golden rings are in 2-6 gram range. In total 5,000 rings are made.
- Gujarat cadre IAS Ajay Bhadoo appointed joint secretary to President of India
- Anandiben Patel appointed as Governor of Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh's threat to stop supply of Narmada water to Gujarat 'childish, unfortunate, shameful, politically-motivated and ill-intended:CM Vijay Rupani
- All of us are fortunate to be a part of the world's largest political party: Nadda in Gujarat
- RIL Q1 results: Profit and revenue beat estimates, Jio reports Rs 891 crore profit, increase of 6.1 percent on sequential basis
- 17 major hospitals in Ahmedabad collected fees from patients with Ma card