Modi, Shah, Advani, Jaitley, Rupani, Governors of two states in Gujarat to cast voteApril 23, 2019
Gandhinagar: PM Narendra Modi and several stalwarts of the ‘saffron brigade’ including BJP president Amit Shah and Finance Minister Arun Jaitley will exercise their franchise in Gujarat during third phase of Lok Sabha polls tomorrow.
Modi will caste his vote at Nishan High School booth in Ranip area of Ahmedabad in his home-state Gujarat which falls under Gandhinagar Lok sabha constituency from where BJP president Amit Shah is the party candidate.
All the 26 LS seats in the state will simultaneously go for polls in third phase tomorrow.
To cast vote tomorrow
MP Governor Anandiben Patel
8:00 am at Shilaj Prathamik Shala,Shilaj, Ahmedabad.
Karnataka Governer Vajubhai Vala, 2:00 pm at Hrihar hall,near Kotecha school, Kalawad road, Rajkot.
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) April 22, 2019
PM Modi is likely to arrive here late in the evening today and cast his vote as one of the early voters tomorrow. His Nonagenarian mother Hiraba is also likely to cast vote at a booth in Raisan area in Gandhinagar.
Among other VVIP saffron wing voters in Gujarat, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley would cast his vote at the Chimanbhai Institute booth near S G Highway in Ahmedabad which was also in Gandhinagar constituency. Shah will himself cast his vote in Naranpura in Ahmedabad under his own constituency.
Veteran BJP leader and former Deputy Prime Minister L K Advani who has represented Gandhinagar LS seat six times in the past is likely to exercise his franchise at Hindi School poll booth in Khanpur in Ahmedabad which is in Ahmedabad-West LS seat.
CM Vijay Rupani will vote in his home city Rajkot where Karnataka Governor Vajubhai Vala is also likely to cast vote.
Madhya Pradesh Governor and former Gujarat CM Anandiben Patel would cast her vote at a booth in Ghatlodia area in Ahmedabad. Deputy CM Nitin Patel would caste vote in Kadi of Mahesana.
Notably, BJP had won all the seats in Gujarat in last election.
- Gujarat cadre IAS Ajay Bhadoo appointed joint secretary to President of India
- Anandiben Patel appointed as Governor of Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh's threat to stop supply of Narmada water to Gujarat 'childish, unfortunate, shameful, politically-motivated and ill-intended:CM Vijay Rupani
- All of us are fortunate to be a part of the world's largest political party: Nadda in Gujarat
- RIL Q1 results: Profit and revenue beat estimates, Jio reports Rs 891 crore profit, increase of 6.1 percent on sequential basis
- 17 major hospitals in Ahmedabad collected fees from patients with Ma card