Vehicle of CM Rupani’s car-cade hits wild pit and another vehicle, 3 including DySP injuredApril 25, 2019
Himmatnagar: At least three people including a DySP level official were injured when the vehicle they were traveling in as part of the car-cade of CM Vijay Rupani, hit a wild swine and another vehicle in Khedbrahma area in Sabarkantha district of North Gujarat today.
Police said that the incident took place when CM Rupani was returning to capital Gandhinagar after offering prayer at Ambaji temple in Banaskantha district.
The vehicle hit a wild pig/boar which suddenly appeared from a field on the road-side and tried to cross the road. The beast died on the spot but the vehicle lost balance and hit another vehicle.
Himmatnagar DySP B C Barot and the policeman driving the vehicle along with another man in the other vehicle got injured. They were admitted to hospital.
However, the vehicle in which CM Rupani was traveling and other vehicles in his car-cade were safe.
- Padma Awards 2020 announced: Balkrishna Doshi, Shahbuddin Rathod, HM Desai, Yazdi Karanjia, Bilakhia, Prof Jagdish Sheth among awardees
- Main State level Republic Day event in Rajkot, Governor to hoist tricolour in presence of CM
- Class-room smooch video of students of central Gujarat school goes viral
- Likelihood of light non-seasonal rain in parts of Saurashtra and Central Gujarat on January 27, 28: IMD Director
- Congress leader and ex-Bhanagar APMC chairman Jajadiya joins NCP
- 11 Bangladesh nationals living illegally in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat nabbed