6 NDRF teams stationed in Gujarat rushed to Odisha in the wake of cyclone FaniMay 03, 2019
Gandhinagar: Six NDRF teams stationed in Gujarat have been rushed to Odisha in the wake of cyclone Fani which has made its landfall on the coast of the eastern state today.
The teams would be kept on stand to there and would be immediately deployed at places of need, an official of the NDRF said today.
Already elaborate precautionary arrangements have been made in Odisha in the wake of Fani which is causing heavy rains as well.
- Afghan students living in Ahmedabad, Gujarat; a feature
- Overhead water tank fall slightly differently than as planned during demolition in Ahmedabad
- Art and Music galore at Dhal Ni Pol Festival
- Procurement of groundnut at MSP begins across 145 centers in Gujarat
- Nityanand Ashram case: Father of the two ladies approaches Gujarat High Court, files habeas corpus petition
- Moderate tremor of 4.3 intensity in Kutch district of Gujarat, no damage reported