Ginger signs a new hotel at pilgrim town Dwarka in GujaratMay 07, 2019
Mumbai: Ginger has expanded its presence in Gujarat with the signing of a new hotel in Dwarka. With the addition of this hotel, Ginger will have eleven hotels in the state.
The new hotel will have 99 rooms, an all-day diner, a meeting room and a fitness centre. The hotel is a management contract agreement with Bluerock Hospitality Ventures Pvt. Ltd and is slated to commence operations by the end of May 2019.
Deepika Rao, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Ginger said, “We are happy to partner with Blue Rock Hospitality Ventures in the pilgrimage city of Dwarka. With this hotel, we will expand our footprint to 795 keys in the vibrant state of Gujarat.”
Dwarka is an ancient city and is well known for its many temples. The city also has a beautiful beach overlooking the vast expanses of the Arabian Sea, a wildlife sanctuary and many more tourist attractions.
With the signing of this hotel, The Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL) will have 15 hotels across its brands in the state of Gujarat.
- Ahead of winter session of parliament, PM attends all-party meeting
- Extension works of Ahmedabad Metro Rail up to Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar would commence in June – 2020
- ACB in central Gujarat nabs Sarpanch and revenue employee red-handed taking bribe
- Amid ongoing high-voltage drama over Swami Nityanad Ashram run school in Gujarat, Police gives 'clean-chit' of sorts to the religious group
- Union health ministry launches nation-wide SAANS campaign from Gujarat to bring down Pneumonia caused mortality rate in Children
- ECI to establish a Visiting Chair in memory of former CEC T N Seshan: CEC Arora announces in Gujarat