Gujarat CM visits scarcity-hit areas of Kutch districtMay 10, 2019
Bhuj: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today paid visit to scarcity-hit Kutch district and briefed media persons on relief works underway by the State government in worst scarcity-hit Lakhpat and Nakhatrana talukas.
- Names of winners of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE awards 2019 announced, 2 of 21 awardees from Gujarat
- Shri Somnath Trust resumes Light and Sound show after monsoon break
- Former PM Shri H.D. Deve Gowda praises the PM for making of Statue of Unity
- IT raids/surveys at various places in Ahmedabad, Large amount of cash, other suspicious details reportedly found
- Nayara Energy inks contract with thyssenkrupp Industrial solutions for setting up petrochemical units in Vadinar of Gujarat
- Vadnagar - Mahesana, Asarva - Himmatnagar DEMU trains launched