Gujarat ACB nabs Court clerk in central Gujarat red handed taking bribeMay 13, 2019
Nadiad: The Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) of Gujarat police today nabbed red handed a clerk of civil court in Kapadvanj town of Kheda district in Central Gujarat taking bribe from a person for giving favorable report about a litigated land.
ACB Assistant Director D P Chudasama said that Ramiz Iqbal Sheikh (30), working as an Assistant junior clerk in the court was deputed as court commissioner to submit a report about a land dispute. He had sought Rs 3000 as bribe from a party in the matter for giving favorable report. He had taken Rs 1000 earlier and was demanding the remaining 2000.
Based on a secret complaint from the party, he was nabbed red handed from the ST bus depot premises in Kapadvanj today taking the bribe of Rs 2000.
- PM Modi compares Statue of Unity's popularity with that of Statue of Liberty
- Jio tops 4G download speed chart; Vodafone in upload in August: TRAI
- In pictures: PM Narendra Modi on visit to District Narmada
- PM Modi meets Nonagenarian mother Hiraba on his birthday, took blessings, had lunch with her
- My govt to work even more rapidly towards bigger targets during second term, stream of development would also flow in Kashmir: PM Modi
- Live: PM Narendra Modi's Gujarat visit