Rupani to campaign in Madhya Pradesh for last phase of Lok Sabha pollsMay 13, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani will today join BJP campaign in neighboring state Madhya Pradesh. Rupani will reach Indore in Madhya Pradesh today at 6 pm and address a public meeting in support of Indore Lok Sabha seat candidate Shankar Lalwani.
On Tuesday, May 14, the Chief Minister will hold meeting with party workers in Ujjain.
Polling on these seats will take place on May 19 in the seventh and the last phase of Lok Sabha general elections 2019.
- Ahead of winter session of parliament, PM attends all-party meeting
- Extension works of Ahmedabad Metro Rail up to Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar would commence in June – 2020
- ACB in central Gujarat nabs Sarpanch and revenue employee red-handed taking bribe
- Amid ongoing high-voltage drama over Swami Nityanad Ashram run school in Gujarat, Police gives 'clean-chit' of sorts to the religious group
- Union health ministry launches nation-wide SAANS campaign from Gujarat to bring down Pneumonia caused mortality rate in Children
- ECI to establish a Visiting Chair in memory of former CEC T N Seshan: CEC Arora announces in Gujarat