ACB nabs Woman Talati red handed taking bribeMay 14, 2019
Ahmedabad: The Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) of Gujarat police today caught red-handed a woman revenue Talati taking bribe from a man for Issuing inheritance related certificate.
Assistant Director of the ACB DP Chudasama said that Shitalben T Vegda (28), Talati had sought a bribe of Rs 4000 from the complainant for issuing inheritance related certificate to him after the death of his father.
A resident of Dholka, Shitalben was caught from Talati Chavdi in Memnagar gaam here during a trap laid by the ACB.
- Ahead of winter session of parliament, PM attends all-party meeting
- Extension works of Ahmedabad Metro Rail up to Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar would commence in June – 2020
- ACB in central Gujarat nabs Sarpanch and revenue employee red-handed taking bribe
- Amid ongoing high-voltage drama over Swami Nityanad Ashram run school in Gujarat, Police gives 'clean-chit' of sorts to the religious group
- Union health ministry launches nation-wide SAANS campaign from Gujarat to bring down Pneumonia caused mortality rate in Children
- ECI to establish a Visiting Chair in memory of former CEC T N Seshan: CEC Arora announces in Gujarat