Met extends non seasonal rain forecast, no large change in temperatures in next 2 to 3 daysMay 14, 2019
Ahmedabad: There was no likelihood of any large change in the maximum temperatures across Gujarat in next 2 to 3 days.
Met department has however extended the non-seasonal rain forecast for one more day.
The temperatures across the state remained moderate today as Surendranagar with 41.8 °C was hottest. Ahmedabad was at second place in this regard at 41.5 °C which was slightly below normal.
The met bulletin today said that Light to moderate rain/ thundershower was very likely at isolated places in the districts Saurashtra- Kutch namely Rajkot, Amreli and Kutch tomorrow while on May 16 Light to moderate rain/ thundershower was very likely at isolated places in the districts of North Gujarat region namely Banaskantha; in the districts of Saurashtra- Kutch namely Rajkot, Amreli and Kutch.
It also has issued weather warning for May 16 which was as follows- Thunderstorm and lightning accompanied with gusty winds (30-40 kmph) likely at isolated places in the districts of North Gujarat region namely Banaskantha; in Kutch district.
- On four seats assembly by-polls in Gujarat; mood and nearest data points
- Former First Class cricketer Jaydev Niranjan Shah elected President of SCA
- Gujarat and New Jersey ink Sister - State agreement
- IMD forecast for heavy to very heavy rainfall in Saurashtra/Kutch; fishermen asked not to venture into sea
- ECI announces schedule of by-polls of four vacant Gujarat Assembly seats
- CMO nod for Rs. 216 crore Panam oriented water supply scheme; 53 ponds to be filled with water