CM attends final rituals of Saint Sadaram Bapa, pays rich tributeMay 15, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijaybhai Rupani today attended the final rituals of Saint Sadaram Bapa at Totana dham, Kankrej in North-Gujarat and paid a rich tribute to him.
The Chief Minister said the sad demise of Saint Sadaram Bapa at the age of 111-years has left a vast void in the society and it was a very sad day for the entire state. His contribution for upliftment of poor, downtrodden, deprived people was very noticeable.
A large number of people from all strata of the society attended the final rituals and paid rich tributes to the departed saint.
- Afghan students living in Ahmedabad, Gujarat; a feature
- Overhead water tank fall slightly differently than as planned during demolition in Ahmedabad
- Art and Music galore at Dhal Ni Pol Festival
- Procurement of groundnut at MSP begins across 145 centers in Gujarat
- Nityanand Ashram case: Father of the two ladies approaches Gujarat High Court, files habeas corpus petition
- Moderate tremor of 4.3 intensity in Kutch district of Gujarat, no damage reported