13 arrested in connection with clash during Vargodha of army jawan in central GujaratMay 16, 2019
Nadiad: At least 13 people have been arrested in connection with clash and stone pelting during a Vargodha ceremony in Dhunadara village under Dakor taluka of Kheda district in central Gujarat.
A incident had taken place after altercation between two communities after the friends and relatives of one Army Jawan Anil Parmar burst fire crackers near a religious place during his Vargodha ceremony(marriage procession).
Three people were injured in the incident.
Police today arrested 13 people in this connection.
- Ahead of winter session of parliament, PM attends all-party meeting
- Extension works of Ahmedabad Metro Rail up to Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar would commence in June – 2020
- ACB in central Gujarat nabs Sarpanch and revenue employee red-handed taking bribe
- Amid ongoing high-voltage drama over Swami Nityanad Ashram run school in Gujarat, Police gives 'clean-chit' of sorts to the religious group
- Union health ministry launches nation-wide SAANS campaign from Gujarat to bring down Pneumonia caused mortality rate in Children
- ECI to establish a Visiting Chair in memory of former CEC T N Seshan: CEC Arora announces in Gujarat