TAT secondary exam result declared, over all 63.34% qualifyMay 16, 2019
Gandhingar: Overall 63.32% candidates have qualified in the Teacher Aptitude Test Secondary Exam, the results of which was declared by the Gujarat State Examination Board today.
A board official said that a total of 1,86,742 candidates had applied for the exam held on January 27 this year. Of these 1,20,862 had appeared in the exam held for a total 17 subjects.
Maximum 24,152 candidates had appeared for Gujarati of which 63.09% have qualified.
73.43% have qualified for Social Science subject with second highest number of appearing candidates at 23,451. For Science and Technology and Mathematics, the third highest candidate subject (22,777), 70.54% have qualified.
Only subject with nil result was Tamil for which of the 3 applicants none had appeared in the exam. Hindi has a qualification percentage of 54.04%, Sanskrit 42.19%, Computer 43.33%, English 61.83%, Drawing 34.23%, Persian 100% and Urdu 56.25%.
- Gujarat cadre IAS Ajay Bhadoo appointed joint secretary to President of India
- Anandiben Patel appointed as Governor of Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh's threat to stop supply of Narmada water to Gujarat 'childish, unfortunate, shameful, politically-motivated and ill-intended:CM Vijay Rupani
- All of us are fortunate to be a part of the world's largest political party: Nadda in Gujarat
- RIL Q1 results: Profit and revenue beat estimates, Jio reports Rs 891 crore profit, increase of 6.1 percent on sequential basis
- 17 major hospitals in Ahmedabad collected fees from patients with Ma card